About Admirals Roofing:
Admirals Roofing has been installing new roofs and replacing existing roofs in Greater Victoria since 1976. Our exceptional business practices and commitment to customer satisfaction has given us a proven track record of satisfied customers. At Admirals, we invest in specialized training for all of our employees to ensure that we deliver a quality job, safe worksite on time – every time and with a minimum disturbance to our customers and their property. With more than 30 full-time employees with work experience ranging from eight to 40 years — our quality of service and project efficiency are paramount. The professional staff at Admirals Roofing prides ourselves on our expertise and knowledge of all current roofing styles and products, quality workmanship, fast, friendly and efficient service and exceptional cleanup practices. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal-opportunity employer.
What we offer:
- Become part of the Admirals Roofing team
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- On the job training
- Opportunities for career growth
- A vehicle and driver’s license is an asset
- Good footwear is required – we’ll provide safety equipment
What We’re Looking For:
- Assist the team during the application and/or repair of roofing materials
- No experience necessary, we’ll train you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service with Admirals Roofing customers
- Install all materials with proper adhesives and fasteners in the correct patterns
- Ensure that all materials are installed at correct mil or thickness rate
- Properly secure all safety equipment at the job site
- Assist with roof installations including, but not limited to, safety, housekeeping, and quality of work
This position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit for extended periods of time or be on their feet for extended periods of time, and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Vision abilities required by this job may include close vision.
Start Date: ASAP